- 8 bags black, green, or hibiscus tea
- 4 cups Apple Juice
- 2 crisp apples
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add the tea bags.
- Let steep, stirring twice, for 4 minutes.
- Discard the tea bags and let the tea cool.
- Once the iced tea concentrate is cool, thinly slice the apples .
- Stir the apples and apple juice into the iced tea concentrate.
- Serve over cool and pure crystals of Icelings Tube Ice.
Coconut milk having subtle sweetness makes this summery drink fun and refreshing when clubbed with soda. Loaded with fresh strawberries, it’s a lip-smacking way to cool down on a lazy day!
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup refrigerated coconut milk
- 3 cups club soda or carbonated water, chilled
- Fresh strawberries, whole or halved
- In a medium bowl combine strawberries and sugar; stir well to combine.
- Use a pastry blender to coarsely mash the strawberries.
- Place 1/3 cup of the mashed berries in each glass.
- To each glass add Icelings Tube Ice, coconut milk and 1/2 to 2/3 cup club soda.
- Stir drinks just before serving.
From mango and watermelon to peaches and strawberries, this icy fruit daiquiri has it all. What a perfect treat to quench your summer thirst!
- 3 cups sliced peaches, fresh strawberries, cubed mango, watermelon
- Lemonade concentrate
- ½ cup light rum or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Icelings Tube Ice Crystals
- Fresh peach chunks, small fresh strawberries, mango cubes, or watermelon cubes (optional)
- In a blender combine the 3 cups fruit, lemonade concentrate, rumor orange juice and powdered sugar.
- Blend until smooth.
- With blender running, gradually add Icelings Tube Ice Crystals.
- Serve in glasses.
- If desired, garnish daiquiris with fruit pieces.
Indulge your taste buds in this sweet and delicious Muskmelon juice which is full of vital nutrients and a perfect summer thirst quencher too!
- 1 muskmelon
- Sugar or jaggery
- Icelings Tube Ice Crystals
- Rinse musk melon in water. Slice them into long pieces.
- Remove peel and separate it from the flesh. Remove the seeds.
- Remove peel and separate it from the flesh. Remove the seeds
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour the muskmelon juice in glasses.
- Add Cool Icelings Tube Ice Crystals and serve.
This healthy and revitalizing Mint juice is an excellent summer cooler & perfect for a lazy afternoon refreshment!
- 1.5 cups mint leaves/pudina
- 9-10 tbsp powdered jaggery or sugar
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp black salt
- 1 tsp cumin powder/jeera powder
- 3-4 tsp lemon juice
- Remove the mint leaves from the stems. Rinse in water for a couple of times.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
- Strain the whole mixture.
- Take ¼ amount of the strained mint juice. Add ¾ amount of water. Stir.
- Add cool Icelings Ice Crystals and serve chilled.