- 150ml water
- 3 strips orange zest
- 2 cups cubed de-seeded watermelon
- 4tbsp white sugar
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 cups Icelings Tubes Crystals
- 3/4 cup white tequila (optional)
- Bring sugar, water, and orange zest to boil in a small saucepan, stirring constantly. Simmer until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Remove simple syrup from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Place watermelon in a blender, pulse until pureed.
- Add Icelings Tubed Crystals in the blender and pulse again
- Stir watermelon and Icelings mixture into a large pitcher, add simple syrup, tequila (optional), and lime juice.