Coconut milk having subtle sweetness makes this summery drink fun and refreshing when clubbed with soda. Loaded with fresh strawberries, it’s a lip-smacking way to cool down on a lazy day!
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup refrigerated coconut milk
- 3 cups club soda or carbonated water, chilled
- Fresh strawberries, whole or halved
- In a medium bowl combine strawberries and sugar; stir well to combine.
- Use a pastry blender to coarsely mash the strawberries.
- Place 1/3 cup of the mashed berries in each glass.
- To each glass add Icelings Tube Ice, coconut milk and 1/2 to 2/3 cup club soda.
- Stir drinks just before serving.