Summer Fruit Daiquiri
From mango and watermelon to peaches and strawberries, this icy fruit daiquiri has it all. What a perfect treat to quench your summer thirst!
- 3 cups sliced peaches, fresh strawberries, cubed mango, watermelon
- Lemonade concentrate
- ½ cup light rum or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Icelings Tube Ice Crystals
- Fresh peach chunks, small fresh strawberries, mango cubes, or watermelon cubes (optional)
- In a blender combine the 3 cups fruit, lemonade concentrate, rumor orange juice and powdered sugar.
- Blend until smooth.
- With blender running, gradually add Icelings Tube Ice Crystals.
- Serve in glasses.
- If desired, garnish daiquiris with fruit pieces.