Chilled Mint Juice
This healthy and revitalizing Mint juice is an excellent summer cooler & perfect for a lazy afternoon refreshment!
- 1.5 cups mint leaves/pudina
- 9-10 tbsp powdered jaggery or sugar
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp black salt
- 1 tsp cumin powder/jeera powder
- 3-4 tsp lemon juice
- Remove the mint leaves from the stems. Rinse in water for a couple of times.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
- Strain the whole mixture.
- Take ¼ amount of the strained mint juice. Add ¾ amount of water. Stir.
- Add cool Icelings Ice Crystals and serve chilled.