Fuzzy Navel Mocktail
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 part peach nectar
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Add some Icelings Tube Ice to a glass.
- Pour the sparkling water, lime juice, peach nectar and orange juice over ice and stir until mixed.
- Garnish with a lime or orange wedge.
- 150ml water
- 3 strips orange zest
- 2 cups cubed de-seeded watermelon
- 4tbsp white sugar
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 cups Icelings Tubes Crystals
- 3/4 cup white tequila (optional)
- Bring sugar, water, and orange zest to boil in a small saucepan, stirring constantly. Simmer until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Remove simple syrup from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Place watermelon in a blender, pulse until pureed.
- Add Icelings Tubed Crystals in the blender and pulse again
- Stir watermelon and Icelings mixture into a large pitcher, add simple syrup, tequila (optional), and lime juice.
Lemon Cheesecake Drink
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup cream
- A pinch of nutmeg (grated)
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- Icelings Tube Ice Crystals
- Blend together all the ingredients in a blender except the nutmeg for a minute
- Pour all the above into a glass and top it with grated nutmeg
- Serve chilled
Shirley Temple Mocktail
- 2 tsp Pineapple Crush
- 500 ml Soda
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Ice Cream
- 6 to 8 drops Lime Juice
- Icelings Tube Ice crystals
- 2 tsp Orange Crush
- Sugar Syrup (according to taste)
- In a blender, blend pineapple, orange crush, ice cream and lime juice well
- Pour the mixture in a glass
- Add crushed Icelings Tube Ice crystals and soda
- Serve chilled
Minted Blueberry Lemonade
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Icelings Tube Ice Crystals (as required)
- In a large pitcher, mix the blueberries and mint.
- Stir in the water, sugar and lemon juice
- Serve over Icelings Tube Ice Crystals